Thursday, June 30, 2011

FUCK YOU, people who can't share society with gays.

This is getting ridiculous, with two wars and an economic crisis, you are wasting my time and damaging my future because you won't leave me the fuck alone. I am trying to take my big, faggy college degree and stimulate the fucking economy. So is my hot girlfriend. Stop it.


So you know what I am going to do? Turn your kids gay, ruin your marriage and incite the apocalypse. 

Oh wait. That can't happen. But that seems to be what you're afraid of. So to put your fears to rest, I'll explain.

#1: Gay people don't make people gay. Being gay makes them gay. In fact, most gay people have straight parents. 
#2: Gay marriage doesn't ruin your marriage, unless you have a shitty marriage. That's it. Nothing should ruin your marriage, that is why you married that person. Don't put that on me, shitspouse. 
#3:  Gay people will not incite the apocalypse. Or at least not more than genocide, rape or white collar, mass scale theft. Pretty sure Jesus said like, one thing, ever. Love thy neighbor. Gay people hella do that. Some straight people don't (assuming their neighbors are gay). So from where I am standing, when the brimstone hits the pavement, that is on the breeders.

This anger is birthed for the fucking comments David Tyree of the New York Giants made. Not because I think he made a good argument that would hurt mine, but rather that he said what I have been raging about since the get go.  He said it himself,  "how can marriage be marriage for thousands of years?"and "a minority", why should they get to change that?
So Mr. Tyree, are you saying that underserved minorities shouldn't get to change things, even if they are being hurt in some ways by those rules. Like, if someone is enslaved by the ideas of another, they shouldn't get to rise up because there aren't very many of them.

Fuck you. Fuck all of you. I am going to get married and move in next door and be in a loving, gay relationship in front of your assbag, soon to be bigot, dick kids. Take that to bed with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment